Reports To: Head, e-Business
The Digital Marketing Manager shall lead the digital marketing team. In this position, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing operations. The central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally and internationally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
The duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing unit including web, SEO/SEM, our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor digital campaign budgets.
- Plan and effectively manage our social media platforms across all digital channels.
- Map out and implement strategies to attract and grow the number of visitors to all our social media pages.
- Map out and implement strategies for converting website visits into online sales and subscription.
- Map out and implement content strategy and drive to ensure online objectives are met.
- Responsible for driving the adoption and growth of ePaper subscription.
- Prepare accurate reports on our digital marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and editorial team to improve digital marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry and make recommendations to management on adoption.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with the digital marketing team and other relevant stakeholders to introduce new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of social media followers compared to the industry
- Web traffic sources
- Revenue from digital marketing activities
- Average time on page
- Dormancy/bounce rate
- Net promoter score
- Average page views
- Volume of returning visitors
- Volume of new visitors
- Online conversion rate
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or any relevant field.
- Trainings and/or certifications in digital marketing courses/trainings is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Good understanding of Google ad, Google AdMob, Facebook ad, YouTube ad, and other relevant digital ads tools.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical and data driven
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas, etc)
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
To apply for this job please visit career2.dailytrustepaper.com.